Come join us this weekend for Colorfest fun at the library! We have a full weekend of events scheduled.
- Friends-only Book Sale- Take advantage of your Friends of the Library Membership and get the first pick of the books in the Colorfest Book Sale! Don’t have a Membership? No problem! Memberships will be available to purchase at the door.
- Book Sale- This sale is open to the public. Come support the library by purchasing books from our wide selection available!
- Library Rummage Sale- A variety of items will be available for purchase outside the library. Stop by to see what treasures you can unearth!
- Storywalk® and fall craft- Bring your kids by the library for a unique outdoor Storytime experience! Walk along the path to follow along with the story and participate in interactive stations. When you reach the end, Ms. Beth will be there with a craft to take home and a treat!
- Face painting- After all your adventuring, get your face painted! Face paintings will cost $1 and proceeds will go to the Children’s Program Fund.
- Bag Sale- Come back to the Book Sale to pick up any items you may have missed!
The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration the Kellogg Hubbard Library. Storywalk® is a registered service mark owned by Ms. Ferguson.
If you haven’t heard yet, two programs that were suspended during Summer Reading Program are back up and running: Story Time and Tech Workshops!
Story Time is designed for children ages 2-6 and their families. We read several books, make a craft, and end it with a snack! This recently started program is quickly grow so come in an enjoy the fun! Wednesdays at 3:30 in the downstairs auditorium.
Tech Workshops are designed for anyone, young or old, who has technology related questions or problems. We answer questions openly and encourage hands-on practical experience. Typically people bring in their laptop, computer, cell phone, smartphone, or tablet and we answer question directly relating to participants’ needs. Tuesdays 10:00 AM -6:00 PM in the downstairs auditorium. Update: we will be available from 10 AM – 6 PM