↓ Below is the video containing this week’s Story ↓
↓ Below are instructions for this week’s Challenge ↓
Welcome back to week 3 of the 2020
Stinson Library Summer Reading Program!
Ms. Beth here, to tell you about your next challenge.
For this week’s challenge, we’re going to make some scavenger hunts and get outdoors. You have three choices for the kind of hunt you want to go on:
a 🌈Color Walk🌈, an 🅰️Alphabet Walk💤, or a 🌻Nature Walk🍄.
For the 🌈Color Walk🌈:
- Write down (or have a grown-up write for you) a list of ten colors you would like to find outside. 📝
- Go for a walk to find different objects that match your colors! For example, you might choose the color 🟢green🟢 and go outside to find 🌱grass or leaves🌿. If you choose the color 🔵blue🔵, you might find the ☁️sky or a blue car🚙.
For the 🅰️Alphabet Walk💤:
- Write down (or have a grown-up write for you) the letters of the alphabet. 📝
- Go for a walk to find different objects that begin with each letter of the alphabet. For example, for the letter A, you might find an 🌰acorn or an ant🐜. For B, you might find a 🪑bench or a bird🦅.
For the 🌻Nature Walk🍄:
- Write down (or have a grown-up write for you) a list of 15 objects you would like to find in nature. 📝
- Go for a walk to find those objects. For example, you might choose to look for a 🍁maple leaf or a pink 🌸 flower or tree bark 🌳 or a bird’s nest🐣.
What are you going to find on your scavenger hunt challenge?
As always, I would love to see what you come up with. If you would like to share your scavenger hunt list or pictures of yourself on the hunt, email them to me at BSisler@StinsonLibrary.org!
😊I hope you have fun and I’ll see you next week!😊